h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day Four

i think i should change my layout. the chatbox sticking out is oogley.

Am surrently in the the library. The computer room is packed, cos they closed up half the hall for a lecture.

they're conducting a lecture in here...of all places!

have found myself to be extremely free, these recent times. Yesterday was thaipusam. While everyone else was carrying kavadies up 272 steps, i slept till noon and spend the rest of the daylight reading.

i read I, Phoolan Devi. which is about, well, phoolan devi. She was a bandit, or more commonly know then, a dacoit. It was quite an apt read for Thaipusam, in a way. Although i found the atrocities commited against women in these rural, unreached areas appaling! My next read is Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. I hear it's known to have help prevent many a relationship misconduct. Hmm...we'll see.

Heath Ledger was gound dead on tuesday. This is sad news. I've always liked him. I hope he's safely where he should be now.

-lets have a moment of silence-

No comments :