h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dude!

weisoon

Happy Birthday Wei Soon!

I driving from work that day and feeling all grown up, and a thought just fluttered into my mind like a butterfly in sepia and stayed there; I thought about how we used to walk home from school, and the hole in your classroom, and the times we got out our bicycles and cycled around, and about your beat-up car which you used to fetch me around with, and about how you called me after prom while sitting outside 7-11 with Paul, and how you texted me from camp in school.

Then I realised that I had forgotten bits of those times (though not the essential bits) because they were set so far back, and we were so young and so different.

And I wondered what you are like now, and if you were different, older, like I am. And I wished I knew you like I did then.

You’ve been gone so long dude! I really miss you. I’m sorry I’m not better at that whole email-msn-sms-snail mail-keeping in touch thing! :( But hurry back!

Anyway happy birthday! :) :) :) I really really miss you. Hope you’re having a FAB one there!

Love,

Yvonne

2 comments :

Christopher said...

you brought me to tears.. i do miss those times with mr pang.. and you and the gang in all too

Alwin Pang said...

Awww hey.. =)

Miss you too! Thanks for the post, it really made my day, appreciate it loads!

It'll be some time before I come back again... coupled with further deterioration of my english.

Now I've got to wallow in guilt at your wonderful post, and how I can't answer people's sms-es today because my credit ran out on the 13th.. sigh...!

P.s.- chris.. i miss you too. how's the sarawak hair going? heh heh heh!