h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Friday, July 18, 2008

Week Two

Today is Friday, end of week two, first semester, second year.

The week just -swoosh- flew by. It was one of

  • Rambutans and mangosteens
  • Durians and XiaXue
  • Dry cough
  • Watery noses
  • Sea monsters
  • Free cheery flavoured cough syrup
  • Coffee and coffins
  • Marmite soup
  • Vege
  • Michelle cooking vege
  • Newbies
  • A scratch on the right back door of Charlie my Saga
Kluang, tonight! Yahoo! :) Am excited to see what's going to happen!

Me and housemates + guest did a 'five walls' last night...and to me, it was a re-evaluation. Hanging up my thoughts again on the line and looking at them from afar, then rearranging them to put them in order. Defragmenting my mind. :)

Tis been a greatly difficult year for me. One of mighty challenges, of reform and change. Of upheaval. Of tearing down old structures, throwing away the old blueprints and trusting Him for better ones.
It has been like being in a tunnel, dark all around the sides and silent. Long.
But He has never left my side, not even for a moment. Even through the examinations of my faith and obedience.

Do what You will, You are the Author and Perfecter of my faith.

It disturbs me to see my own unfaithfulness and inconsistency disturb the work of change in me.
I do that which I do not want to do, and I do not do what I want to do. Flesh opposes the spirit.

Make me dead to myself, and alive in You. So I may find myself in You.

No comments :