h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'll walk closer now on the higher way
Through the darkest night, will You hold my hand?
Jesus, guide my way.

O You mourn with me and You dance with me
For my heart of hearts is bound to You

Though I walk through valleys low
I fear no evil
By the waters, still my soul
My heart will trust in You
My heart will trust in You

O You counsel me and You comfort me
When I cannot see, You light my path

Though I walk through valleys low
I fear no evil
By the waters, still my soul
My heart will trust in You
My heart will trust in You.

Still my heart, and let me know Your will. There is no other way I would rather take. Still my heart so I can hear Your voice, because Yours only is the Truth.

----------------------------------------------

In other news :
  • Hermit the Crab's shell broke, again. Poor little fella. I had to push his little behind to get him out of his shell just now...or whatever is left of it; it was dangling behind him and he was dragging it around. I gave him a piece of apple and a new bottle cap. I hope he feels better.
  • I had to eat the rest of the apple. It is 4.08 a.m. -.- The things I would do for that crab. It just that he's so darn cute.
  • There was a baby cockroach on the wall!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I killed it with one wack of a newspaper roll. ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh...I hope there isn't a Mothership!!!

No comments :