h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Saturday, October 4, 2008

You r my heart.

My Father I adore You more than anything my heart could wish for, I just want You. And Jesus, my beloved Saviour, everything I am I owe to You; I owe it all to You. And angels come and adore You. And we Your children worship You.
You are my world, You are my God, and I lay down my life for You. You are my Lord, the one I love. No one could ever take You place.
And everything I am I give to You, my Lord, the one I live for. I live for You. And all my days are gifts from You, I pray I'd use them as You want me to, use them for You. And angels come and adore You. And we Your children worship You.
You are my world, You are my God, and I lay down my life for You. You are my Lord, the one I love. No one could ever take You place.

"But you will be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy You" (Psalm 81:16)

No comments :