h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lilies, Love Story




















I really like this song...I don't usually like songs like ...like nowadays song - haha, yes, age is catching up :( I listen to Mix Fm alot more now. :( :(
Anyway, I really like this song...its so romantic :) makes me think of white lilies.

Taylor Swift - Love Story
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said:

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they know
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said:

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said:

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

:D
---------------------------------------------

So..updates : School's started again...and this sem's classes are like, way early. Ish.
There's a new nasi lemak stall near our mini-house in the morning. I liked the nasi lemak for awhile, I had it every morning for four mornings. I don't go there much anymore, I've gotten jelak.
Tis time to change (no I haven't switched providers, am still loyally being conned by Ananda Krishnan). I'm trying hard to go for all my morning classes, and so far I've been quite disciplined :) Yay!
It has also been a time of Good Waiting, of Big Decisions and one that Requires Wisdom. To those who asks for it, God gives wisdom generously, without finding fault. Praise the Lord. I'm thankful for you, too.

-----------------------------------------------
Sonnet 11, Monna Innominata

Many in aftertimes will say of you
"He lov'd her"--while of me what will they say?
Not that I lov'd you more than just in play,
For fashion's sake as idle women do.
Even let them prate; who know not what we knew
Of love and parting in exceeding pain,
Of parting hopeless here to meet again,
Hopeless on earth, and heaven is out of view.
But by my heart of love laid bare to you,
My love that you can make not void nor vain,
Love that foregoes you but to claim anew
Beyond this passage of the gate of death,
I charge you at the Judgment make it plain
My love of you was life and not a breath.


Christina Rossetti

No comments :