h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Home.

Fuh. It's been a full day man. One activity after another, only stopped for chicken rice - very nice :)

But I'm glad to be home. This is what it's like to be home.

Sometimes its a bit too much. Run here, run here. No time to stop, think and be alone, not like in uni. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it here! I love the sights, the sounds, the smells, the taste of PJ. PJ tastes like cranberry muffins.










Though I guess once uni ends (and with it, Kajang will end for me too), I would have to learn to create pauses for myself, because pauses are really good. One should not do without pauses.

LYPG today was awesome. We continued the plowing work, it's not over yet. But we're getting there! I can just feel it...we're getting there! Soon! Soon! Keep it up, comrates. Don't back down! Press on! We'll see it in no time.

Went for Joshua Chua's birthday party, and I'm really glad we did.
Happy Birthday Joshua!
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He cause His face to shine upon you, and give you peace :)

FY is getting married next week! The First among us! Congrats! Wowwow!! :) Exciting!

7 days to Raya! Better makan puas-puas while the Ramadan Bazaars are still in town. After that we'd have to wait a whole year!


No comments :