h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My morning escapade

I woke up at 8 (A.M. ok) to go to NECF to pass a set of keys to Ps. Ann which i accidentally took.

Now, those who know me would know that i'm not exactly the perkiest person in the morning. Especially after only 4 hours of sleep last night (i have no one to blame for that except myself and Bill Watterson), waking up at EIGHT this morning was one of those 'wrestling' mornings for me (me wrestling with the morning). Papa drove me to NECF because he said i was too groggy to drive. He was in one of his moods again.

But this is the ultimatum:

We reach NECF, and Ps. Ann wasn't there yet. So being the nice, kind, helpful, kay-po that i am...i thought i'd open the office for her.

I open the door with the key and the alarm goes off.

Ps. Ann arrived a good 15, excruciating minutes later.


Sigh. These things only happen to me.


Ahh well...a few good things about being up this early are i get to eat toast, and watching the lakeland live revival, live. Those with cancer are healed, the lame walk, the blind see, the deaf hear, people are being saved and healed everywhere, not just there but people catch the fire and bring it to their churches, to malls, restaurants...there are even testimonies of those declared dead being raised to life!

All glory to God!!

"There's something like a revival happening around here"

Its so amazing, please go watch. You can use my account:
Username : envyno
Password : psalm91

LORD, send revival to Malaysia!

No comments :