h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Thursday, November 27, 2008

my response.

I love you, O LORD, my strength. (Psalm 18:1)

He is teaching me to wait. He's taking me through the refining fire, so that I may emerge stripped of pretension, of hypocrisy, of the subtle sin that so easily entangles. He's preparing me for Greater Works.

He tells me, "you are not alone, I am with you. Do not fear, just trust Me. And wait."

I'll wait in Him, I'll wait with Him.
True love waits. And I am in Good Hands.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5,6)

Search me O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:23,24)

1 comment :

Christine said...

hey yvonne! your blog posts are very encouraging. :)