h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One for the day.

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless"

Sometimes I'm scared. Scared of what I do not know. Scared to find out. Sometimes I wonder what all this will come to, if the waiting ever ends. Then I wonder what I'm waiting for, or if I should be waiting...since I don't really know what I'm waiting for. Or maybe its just PMS
Now I know everything happens in seasons, and this is just one of them. And I know each season is meant to teach us something, and it's not like I've never gone through these 'seasons' before, but O teach me to wait patiently...because this time it seems to be taking so very cookie long!

When I am afraid, I will trust in You. (Psalm 56:3)

Oh well, have a holly jolly Christmas everyone!

--------------------------------------------------

Later

Mal's outside listening to Coldplay's 'Yellow' by himself in the dark.

I have the door opened, and I can see him sitting there, his back facing me. I think eventually he's going to watch an episode of SouthPark, like he always does. And I have been sitting in this room all day, staring at my screen because I don't want to study...but I should, i really should. I feel fidgety, I have been feeling this way since my Dark Cherry *uber sweet cough medicine* Mocha this afternoon. The world is just too big for me, and my space is just too small.

I think I'm gonna go stand under a cold shower now. See ya.

1 comment :

aileenagan said...

haha. meow and southpark? tak habis habis that guy. sick? get well soon. u got tagged btw...like 2 weeks ago hehe! didnt tell u. 30th oct post.
all the best for exam kayyy!!!