h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Atag!

This was actually from Facebook, but i shy la so many people see :P So I copied and pasted it here :)

==========================

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My bellybutton :D
No la, my hair. That's head hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White. But I lost that hoodie :(

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes! :)

4. Do you plan outfits?
Haha. Yes. :P

5. What's the biggest thing you can throw?
My sister. Into the longkang. Hahahaha

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The muruku container cover.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dreamt I got a tattoo, and it was super painful getting it. (Don't ask me why I dreamt about getting a tattoo)

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes! Isaac's little brother, Paulus.

9. What are you craving right now?
Vade (pronounced VA-Deh)

10. What's your favorite scary movie?
Event Horizon.

11. What comes to mind when i say Cabbage?
My sister ('s hair). Hahahaha

12. Are you emotional?
No, not really.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Got, with a calculator.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I lick then bite.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure! I would love to ask him what he thought of the movie White Chicks.

18. What are you listening to right now?
MSN alerts.

19. Are your parents strict?
Nope. Not really.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Eeee, no! I'm afraid of heights! ...But, well, if it was free of charge I think I would.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yum! (er..what's cottage cheese?)

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I was Paul Moss yesterday in the line to buy movie tickets in GSC!

23. Do you rent movies often?
I used to, when that was in. Before I knew how to download movies. :P

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Yes. But I won't tell you what.

25. How many countries have you visited?
3.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Haha, yes! To Cikgu Khalil in Standard 6. (yikes, I hope Cikgu Khalil doesn't read my blog!)

27. Ever been on a train?
Yeap!

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown (what are white eggs? duck eggs r?)

29. Why not hardboiled?
Why hardboiled?

30. Do you use chop sticks?
Yeap.

31. Do you own a gun?
I got gun.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
You asked already lah. Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Bunny.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I hope so.

35. Ever been in love?
Yeap :)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
She's going to study because she got exam.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes! I like! :)

38. Last time you cried?
Monday :(

39. What was the last question you asked?
"You wanna come up and hang in my room?" Heheheh. sounds dodgy, eh?

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Only in my dream. (not dreamS ah, one dream only)

42. Are you sarcastic?
Yea, right.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
What's that?

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Hahaha. What?! No! Ask me if I've ever walked through a wall.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. Can you guess who?

47. Is your hair curly?
I wish.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Chris Rice's Living Room Sessions. Nice to study with :)

49. Do looks matter?
Yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I hope so.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Prepaid :)

52. Do you like your life right now?
Ok la, not bad.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes.

55. Do you have good vision?
No. :(

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Almost daily, but hardly ever for long periods of time.

60. What is your favorite animal?
Lori the slow lorris!

61. Where was your default picture taken?
(This was from Facebook) In Pulau Perhentian.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Nope :(

63. Do you have a job?
No.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Pastry, for breakfast tomorrow.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I don't think so.

I tag...
Sue Ann
Jo Lyn
Wai Choong
Wai Min
Wai Han
Rachael Wong
Schmae

4 comments :

par-fume said...

Couzee,I have a new blog

http://par-fume.blogspot.com/

The previous one died:)

Rachael Wong said...

oh my... you had nothing better to do ah? hahaha... holidays....

Yvonne Lim said...

CheChe June : Oooh! I just realised! Why par-fume?

siehjin said...

thank you for specifying what kind of hair... lol! =P