h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Friday, May 15, 2009

Time again.

I always notice the time.




















I thought it was Saturday already because today (it's now Friday in the 2.38 a.m.) I woke up at seven a.m., which is something like eight hours earlier than I normally do. And then just now at 2.28 (now it's 2.39), it felt like TWO days have passed instead of one, felt a lot longer than it usually does.

I really should start waking up earlier.

The highlights of the day were :
  • The dodgy transaction was quick and painless (Thank You, Lord)
  • Mak Yee and I met up for diluted Japanese Green Tea and Nyonya food, which was great (both the meet up and the food. Definitely not the green tea tho. yech. Don't go to O*iental Cra*ings)














Mak Yee :)

No comments :