h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Saturday, September 11, 2010

For ourselves, really.

A week goes by at just like that *snap fingers*. Then it’ll be a month, then a year, then ten years and before you know it, your whole life.

You’ve only got one life. Do something. (Hehheh…I just HAD to.)

Selamat Hari Raya to you all!

I went to Marks and Spencers today. Said hello to the cashier while I was paying for some jam tarts I thought my dad would like. I asked him if he was going to balik kampung today, since its Raya. He said nope, he’s gotta work. I asked the same thing to the lady behind the counter at the petrol station, and the receptionist at the doctor’s clinic yesterday. Nope, they all said…gotta work! :(

Its like working on Christmas.

Thank you, Satay Man at Alisans, Cashier At Marks and Spencers, Lady Behind the Counter at Petronas, Receptionist at Klinik Medijaya and everyone else who has sacrificed being home with family to serve us today. May you have a good Raya anyway :)

Its pretty sad (myself included) how PJians have no place to go and thus, flood the malls on public holidays. We should build ourselves some fake beaches/fake highlands or something.

wwf25

No comments :