h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hold me close to You.

Hold me close,
Let Your Love surround me,
Bring me near; draw me to Your side.

And as I wait,
I’ll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You,
Your Spirit leads me on,
By the power of Your Love. 

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:28-31)

Hold me O LORD, close to You. Let me feel You breathing over me, let me hear Your heartbeat.

Sometimes I grow tired, LORD; sometimes I feel like I cannot go on. Sometimes I even feel like I do not deserve to go on.

In those times, LORD, let me feel Your embrace – Your arms holding me close to You, close to Your heart. There I am whole, there I know am I whole. There, I am whole – because there is where I belong.

No comments :