h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Monday, August 4, 2008

With 45 minutes to kill.

Am in the faculty's computer lab. I didn't know this place was opened to the public until today! I followed a friend in, pretending to know. Haha. Ego.

The time now is 1.30 p.m. The lecturer got tired. She ended the class 45 minutes early.
She's pretty nice, speaks good English, dedicated - comes to class early and all. But she's new to this media stuff, and keeps telling us that she's 'learning as we are learning'.
Today we 'revised' the 4 era's of media developement, which we already did last semester. I couldn't help but wonder about whether or not it was ethical to put in someone new like this.
Ah well, at least she's nice.

Maybe i'm just feeling crabby today thats why. Probably PMS. -.-

p/s : There was an unassuming cicak, under the mango seed, on the plate of mangos I found under the tudung saji last night (I found the plate of mangos, not the cicak). It was preetty darn gross, but I can't help but wonder, what would cicak taste like?

No comments :