h3.post-title {font-family: 'Cedarville Cursive';}

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Of 21st's, family, flowers and memory.

Ahh...home. Its good to be back home. Home is where my heart is. PJ is where my heart is.

I heart P.J. :)

Last Sunday was another reason for the Family to wineand dine (as always..hehe).

Lunch at Oriental Palace to celebrate mua's 21st ;) . Thanks, Pa.












(sorry, Jo Lyn, couldn't find a better picture)

We had one table, and the rest of the restaurant was occupied by some baby's full moon (i don't mean to sound spiteful, its just that i don't remember the baby's name).
Twas a good lunch, good food, family (there's nothing like family), good wine, presents ;) . But the kill came in the form of this:













Mummy bought this, and left this with Ah Ma, who eventually passed it to Papa, to give to me on my 21st. It was surreal.

Anyway, more pictures...

We went bowling after lunch.









Family conferencing to discuss bowling strategies.


















And from my Cousin-with-the-same-hands-as-i, i received:










:)


i love my Family.










Thank you for a wonderful time.




















No comments :